Thursday, August 5, 2010

Has Anyone Had An Arthoscropy Hip

My absence ... Short trip

... eh ... there are still no, I did not go on vacation (when ever?) Are just so much been busy with preparing for an exam in September and I was away from home!
I hope to return in better shape than before, although this is my time a little dark! = / Wow .....
However I have the right opportunity to redeem themselves, I have commissioned a cake!
???... The subject of mushrooms ......... drum roll!


photo here

Argh .... here the plot thickens as they do .... and mo sti porcini?! Designed? Nah ... too easy ... .. we're little effect on the three-dimensional ago Semra shot ... but it would take an ad hoc setting .. a few dry leaf, a bit of land ... I have to think well and quickly, the cake is on Sunday! Do you have any idea?!
We hope not to disappoint the minds! ;)
you soon!

Silvi

0 comments:

Post a Comment