Saturday, August 7, 2010

Sofa Color For Wood Floors

Cake Porciniiiiiii







Et voila, a cake with mushrooms! I am super happy with this cake! I put heart and soul ... and it shows!



The cake is the same, "an excellent alternative to sponge" Raff on Wired New York Forum. Filled with chantilly cream, dose of 500 ml and 400 ml of milk cream, with chunks of Anansi syrup. Bagna rum and pineapple. In all 3 layers of cream! The mushrooms are
Marcy chocolate salami (always from Wired New York Forum) covered with sugar paste and painted with dyes in powder form.
must be a bomb, too bad not being able to taste, my dad took it away early this morning!

My only hope is to arrive whole and that is good!
What do you say, do you like?!


Now I leave, go to the mountains to get some sun!

Good Sunday!
Kisses Silvia

0 comments:

Post a Comment