Monday, December 27, 2010

Alexis Texas Movies Sleep

Thanks Silvia! Latest


Merry Christmas to all !!!!! I'm a bit late ... as usual, but I wanted to thank a special person who I met through this blog! It is called like me, and I follow Silvia now for a while! It 's a very nice girl, sweet and nice and I hope someday to be able to meet! In his blog " Garland Popcorn " you will find beautiful photographs, new ideas to decorate the house and also very good recipe!
E 'was really nice to me, have known each other a little, but decided to send one of its lovely candle holders, as a Christmas present! Did you see what a great idea!
course, I have yet to send mine, but the days before Christmas are for me the most challenging, we had class until 23 and did all the presents on 24!! So you can imagine how long I was beginning to relax now .. although I have to study like crazy if I want to pass the exams in January! This

the candlestick with its beautiful candle lit! Silvietta wonderful!


Silvia So thanks again, you're a treasure! See you soon Hugs


Silvia

0 comments:

Post a Comment