Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Sterilite How To Separate

cakes .. a free climber and a DJ The

Here I am .... no .. no .. but I had gone and I still have quite a lot to do!
In these weeks I was able to experiment with new players and I decided that it is better if I take a little more practice with the characters .. I do not own They come!
The first cake is a graduate of a friend of mine passionate free climber. It 's a pretty simple cake made of race ... and it shows ..


So ... Dr. Mauro Greetings! That your career will henceforth only be downhill!


The second is for a boy with a passion to DJ .. his mom sent me pictures of the console and asked me if I could play! I'm angry because the black was not really black .. but you know that color is really hard to get! Should I try some other coloring!
But overall I am satisfied with the result .. why the console was an easy subject, but full of details, levers, tiny numbers written ...!

I thought I would write the name of the birthday and the years on display as if it were a song! Just like that. Just to give a touch of originality to everything!




Special thanks to Paola that I commissioned this cake and it was super nice .. I hope not to have failed you! And many good wishes to Andrea, you have a very dear mother, kind and helpful!


The next cake ...?? There is still a future cake .. but I think I will give at least a couple of days to make cookies for Christmas and maybe to experiment qualche nuovo fiore!! Devo dire la verità.. i fiori son quelli che mi danno più soddisfazione!!
A presto
Un dolce abbraccio

Silvi

0 comments:

Post a Comment