Sunday, October 17, 2010

Common Infections During A Brazilian Wax

A cake that is a whole project! :) A photo for the contest


Another engineering degree .., sweet friend met during my freshman year of college! Theme known as the engineering "would be" my field! So what? a good helmet white engineer, to design (painted with the colors of powder in sugar paste), a pencil and a bracket to give a little color. All this rests on a wooden table (the part of this cake that I was not excited ... I did not like the color that came out .. the fact that I spent a lot of time to affect grain and not even the end you could see ... I have to find another way to regard the effect of wood! Tips??)

However, it is liked so much! The interior was wet with a sponge cake with berry liqueur, garnish with whipped cream and raspberries. Cover dough in sugar and honey. Inside the helmet there was chocolate salami!


What about Faith ... congratulations!

0 comments:

Post a Comment