Thursday, October 7, 2010

List Of Food To Vestibular Migraine

Zanzibar and a nice initiative Smilla Magazine Alessia


Jamboooooo!

As I announced I was in Zanzibar for a week with my mom. It 'been a week of relaxation in which we also learned about a culture totally different from ours, in which I have been enriched with new experiences, new friendships. I met people fantastiche, con cui era bella trovarsi a mangiare assieme e poter parlare di ogni cosa! Ho visto come si producono le spezie, ho mangiato banane, cocco papaya e passion fruit.




Ho imparato qualche parola in lingua swahili, ho apprezzato i racconti dei Masai. Scoprire che comprano le loro mogli per 20 mucche mi ha lasciata di stucco, ma questa è la loro cultura e abbiamo il dovere di rispettarla.


Sono tornata cambiata da questo viaggio, forse ora apprezzo di più quello che ho, forse a volte farebbe bene a tutti un viaggio nel mezzo della povertà...



I leave you with a little song, a "welcome to Zanzibar" sung a thousand smiles, sweet smiles of the people so friendly.

Jambo Jambo Bwana

Habari Gani
Mzuri healthy
Wagen
Wakari Bishwa
Zanzibari yetu Hakuna Matata




(Thanks to Daniel for this wonderful photos!)


soon
Jumbo


Silvia ps: I wanted to tell you a wonderful initiative of Smilla Magazine that offers a way to give greater visibility to the cooking blog, I was invited to take part in Anna and I accepted very flattered. Anyone wishing to join this initiative can go on their site and sign up is simple, then just add the banner in your blog and you're done! Thanks Anna and thanks Smilla Magazine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment