Monday, March 7, 2011

What Could Be The Thesis Sentence On Abortion

plug ... Hurray! Rate it! Jersey Contest



Here we are! finally it is time to vote.
I was amazed by how many projects you have submitted as many as 84, I did not expect really.
The jury has already met to deliberate and soon I will know who won.
Now you have to vote on the project that you like most among all 84 who participated. I created a poll where I could enter for each project the image that represents it.
to rally the friends, family, blog readers ... the important thing is that everything does not become spammoso you send private messages to faccialibro to encourage voting and even whether you have received messages of this kind of elements that do not know well I know what it is not very the nice thing.



thank all those who participated by providing their plans, many thanks to Maio (very good illustrator, check out his site it deserves! ) who designed this beautiful logo that we hope for many more years accomagnerà
you voted, I am about to create the encyclopedia .... I think I will take a saccod the time. Gulp!

----------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------
Competition Rules

In collaboration with

0 comments:

Post a Comment