Tuesday, January 11, 2011

How To Score High On The Nln Entrance Pre-exam

Why a diary ...




I was 16 .... and a lot of chaos in the head and in life, adolescence ... the parents and school ... Friends!
.. I began to write the diary to try to vent with someone I averebbe happen, because I was talking to myself ... and I was sure that someday I would be served. I wrote my mess, the emotions and anger in the hope that I would provide the solution or just a shoulder to cry on.

Then for a few years I left my silent friend, I thought I would not have served more. I have found happiness, I think I finally caught .. what a great mistake ...
are in a period in life where I do not even know what I want, I do not know what is good and what is bad for me. I know that I have so many people around and among them many that I am They want good .. but .. I do not understand where is happiness, what is it? because we insist on if we reach it after a while she goes into disarray and leaving utter confusion?
I started a new diary and I think I might just call "The Pursuit of Happyness," as that beautiful film with Will Smith ...





It was then that I started thinking about Thomas Jefferson and the Declaration of Independence, when we speak of the right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness, and I remember thinking, how knew he had to use the word search.
Because happiness is something we can only pursue, and maybe we will never reach, no matter what we do, how did you know?!?
-
Never let anyone tell you that you can not do something. Not even me. Ok? If you have a dream you must protect it. When people can not do something they tell you that you do not. If you want something, go and Pursue. Point.

"The Pursuit of Happyness"


Maybe one day this diary will help me in some way, perhaps tired of my complaints will rebel and I will answer that is the case of " not continue to complicate his life, that simple things are the best, that happiness is just around the corner ... we just have to keep it close once captured!

Good job My dear diary ....


Silvi

0 comments:

Post a Comment