Monday, January 31, 2011

Multiplication Charts To 100by100

Elvezia


This is a fairly simple cake, it once again by gluttony Luca Montersino. So far I have published several of his sweet, a better and more delicate other. At some point, however, I wondered if these my publications could be a copyright issue for Luca Montersino. In fact, little by little, I'm posting everything from basic preparations, doses and advice, to desserts and more complicated. I sent him a message on Facebook, here is his reply "Dear Stephanie, if you put the link I have no problem, but do not overdo it ..... if I publish all the books and all the recipes you understand .... then maybe someone who avoids then buy ... " So, dear friends, as the sweet Montersino no shortage at my house, and I want to share with you my gluttony, I invite you to buy the his book, so at least I will have repaired the damage! You will not regret, just a few euro for the great desserts, and so far a disappointment!
the cake for me today was a big surprise: very simple (though very caloric) but delicate flavor. The Dacquoise is a soft biscuit used to fund portions of cakes, very moist for the presence of egg white and nuts. A sort of meringue with nuts.


For Dacquoise almond :

400 g egg whites 250 gr sugar 375 gr almonds

100 g rice flour 275 gr sugar


For the butter cream

250 gr sugar 75 gr water 12 gr glucose


yolks 140 gr 500 gr
butter 1 / 2 vanilla bean

addition :
200 g almonds filleted
sugar



Dacquoise Prepare: Whip the egg whites with 250 grams of sugar and then add the rice flour
mixed with the remaining sugar and ground almonds. put the mixture into the pastry bag to form on parchment paper 3 discs the same size. (I made 3 22x22 To use the square, then my painting of steel) Bake at 180 degrees for 12-15 minutes
Prepare the butter cream: Pour the water into a saucepan with the sugar, glucose and cook until it reaches 121 degrees. Meanwhile, Beat the egg yolks with the vanilla. Pour in the egg yolks and sugar syrup monatre again until completely cool. Stir in the butter at room temperature in small flakes and continue to mount. When all the butter is incorporated, cover the cream with plastic wrap and let rest in refrigerator.
Assemble the cake: Place the first disc Dacquoise the bottom of the steel framework, fillets stuffed with almonds and a layer of cream. Repeat two more times, ending with the cream. Remove the picture and smooth the edges with other cream, trying to level the cake. Sprinkle fillets with toasted almonds and a generous dusting of icing sugar. (My almonds were finished and I used a bit of pistachio the edges)

Bon Appetit! Stefania

0 comments:

Post a Comment