Thursday, February 3, 2011

Fastest Continuous Drive Dslr Cameras

I won! I won!! I won !!!!!!!!!! Sushi Cake Italian



This post was not expected, for the simple reason that I did not win. Typically participated in various contests and competitions for the sheer pleasure of it, without much hope. Sometimes I forget that he attend. And this is the case!
Last night I received an email that I never thought that I would receive. Mr. Racchini me that are among the 20 finalists in Verrine network! Do you remember? I had attended with my verrine of poached eggs with pepper , reproducing a recipe Sandra Salerno . You can not imagine my face, my happiness, my screams and my jumps!
"What happened? You won € 4 million?"
"No!"
"You've vinti2?" Here they are my
verrine!


What did I win? Along with 19 other finalists chosen by a jury on April 2 to attend a gourmet lunch. The two winners (which will be decided during lunch) will participate in the Tour Golosa Turin: a trip to Turin, good wine and good food, led by Sandra Salerno foodblogger.
Bologna, arrivooooooooo!

Stefania

0 comments:

Post a Comment