Sunday, February 6, 2011

How Do You Sparkle When You Fly On Pixie Hollow

A romantic rose for a special mom






Oggi è il compleanno delle mia mamma!!! Il tempo era poco per farle una bella torta..pochissimo in verità...e quindi ne è uscita questa!



Sono le mie prime rose..ma ci ho preso gusto e credo che ne farò ancora!!! In verità ero partita da un'idea completamente different .... I was thinking of making a painted cake, I thought it would be less challenging than building physically paint the roses .... I was wrong ... or maybe it was just yesterday evening painting for me ;-) So I was
in front of this white cake ... not knowing what to do .. so what better time to try to shape the roses?!



Many greetings mom!


Here's the inside .. I wanted to try the "vertical stuffing"! Curious is not it?!






soon
Kiss
Silvi

0 comments:

Post a Comment