Friday, February 25, 2011

Problems With Inserting Tampons

savory Strudel 'nduja and ... Lemon Tiramisu


I just read a post that, as often happens when these things happen, makes me bitter. The case of Adrian was
ecclatante and shameful, the recipe was stolen, not just the photo, and then passed off miserably recipe for others. We are confident that the theft of photos is not as regrettable?
Honestly, every time I read about these things, I am ashamed to be part of the blogger category, knowing that in this category, there are people who do this sort of thing. It would take time to say "I love this recipe and I find it interesting, bring it here for you. And look what a beautiful fate that Paul did (but also Morena or anyone else) ...



Now the recipe for today: if you do not you loved the spicy flavors in general and particularly the chili, and give you a jar of nduja calabrase, what would you do? I'll admit, I got groped and I also tried it on bread. And I also liked it! And then I tried to give you an idea specialeper highlight!


For the brisa nduja :
250 gr 00 flour 2 heaping tablespoons of
nduja Spilinga

ice water 90 g butter salt to taste


For the sauce: 500 gr
mushrooms (I mushrooms) 3 tablespoons mascarpone



with flour to make a fountain, and enter butter into pieces and salt. Crumble with your hands as you would a pastry. Enter the nduja and mix the flour, continuing to crumble with the fingertips. Add ice water one tablespoon at a time, until you reach the right consistency (to me it took just one and a half). Knead and let rest in refrigerator. Meanwhile prepare the filling: finely chop the mushrooms and sautéed in a pan with oil, salt and garlic. Cook and then cool. Combine the mascarpone.
Coat a cake tin (I used one of Guardini ) with brisa, leaving aside a little bit to cover. Spread the filling and close with the other brisa, making dei tagli sulla superficie per far fuoriuscire il vapore. Cuocere a 220° per 35-40 minuti. Fare freddare completamente prima di servire.


Con questa ricetta do il benvenuto nel mio blog a Magnatum Club , un sito dedicato agli amanti del mangiare bene. Nel loro sito troverete prodotti di alta qualità accuratamente selezionati, come questa nduja e queste pesche di vigna sciroppate




Buon Appetito!
Stefania

0 comments:

Post a Comment